Introduce yourself

Home Forums R.O.O.M Content Creators Introduce yourself

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rudo Nyangulu
    Keymaster

Hi!

Let’s get to know each other. Introduce yourself, where you are from and what makes your clock tick.

anesu
    Participant

Hi…

I am Anesu and I make magic with pixels. I understand python.

Rudo Nyangulu
    Keymaster

Hi Anesu! Welcome 😊

Rudo Nyangulu
    Keymaster

Hi Anesu! Welcome 😊

Rudo Nyangulu
    Keymaster

Hi Anesu! Welcome 😊

Hivos ROOM SA
    Participant

Well, what can i say? It is a pleasure that you are here and a blessing for you to meet me :p

Rudo Nyangulu
    Keymaster

Lol

Rudo Nyangulu
    Keymaster

Hi I’m Rue

Thamsanqa Maphosa
    Participant

Hi, I am Thamsanqa Maphosa, you can call me Thami. I am from Zimbabwe and currently based in Harare. I work for an organization called CASDI Trust, where we promote access to appropriate Sexual Reproductive Health and Gender Based Violence prevention information and services for young people in Zimbabwe. I love working with young people as well as obsessed with anything to do with technology.

Ellaine Chiedzah
    Participant

Hie everyone. I am Ellaine Chiedza Manyere from Zimbabwe. I volunteer with a youth community based organization called Vision Africa on Kadoma, Mashonaland West. I am a podcaster i love harnessing the power of digital tools to raise awareness on different issues that affects the youths and women so that they too can have a voice in decision making. I use digital tools to simplify laws and policies so that everyone can understand these better and be well infomaed.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Youtube
Consent to display content from Youtube
Vimeo
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google